Fossil Ridge Percussion
The Drum Line/Percussion Ensemble is open to selected Fossil Ridge High School Band students by audition and approval by the directors. The Drum Line includes both the Battery Percussion and Front Ensemble (Pit) Percussion. Battery and Front Ensemble is the designation for all percussion students during the Fall Semester and meets during 7th period and 8th period. During the Spring Semester, all percussion students must maintain membership in the Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Concert Band I or II. The Drum Line/Percussion Ensemble may compete as a separate ensemble at the discretion of the directors.
Membership carries the following responsibilities:
1. Attendance at all rehearsals, sectionals, clinics, and performances.
2. Attendance at summer drum camp (June and July).
3. Enrollment in Battery/Front Ensemble Class and Wind Ensemble Percussion (4th/5th period), Symphonic Band Percussion (7th Period) and Concert Band Percussion (8th Period) during the Spring Semester.
4. Satisfactory performance of the materials assigned for performance and/or competition.
5. Maintain academic eligibility.
6. Abide by all Fossil Ridge High School and Fossil Ridge Band Handbook policies.
For additional questions, please email Chad Murray @ firstname.lastname@example.org